Terms & Conditions of Order & Delivery
These Terms and Conditions apply to all food delivery orders that are placed with Habitat Coffee Pte Ltd (“we”, “our” or “us”), whether via our online portal at https://habitat-coffee-bistro.myshopify.com, through our delivery hotline (+65 8750 5258), or by any other means. By placing your food delivery order with us, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
1.You are required to make payment via debit card, credit card or funds transfer (via atm or i-Banking) when you place your order.
2. A minimum order of S$30 is required for payment online via debit or credit card.
3. We will not process and deliver your order unless we have received advance payment from you. We do not accept cash payment on delivery.
4. We currently absorb all prevailing GST charges.
DELIVERY AND SURCHARGES
5. Our delivery hours are from 10.30am to 8.00pm daily.
6. We do not provide delivery services for orders below S$30. Please arrange to self-collect your orders at our outlets.
7. We provide island-wide delivery at a fee of $8.00 to a single location, for a minimum order of S$30 for all areas. We DO NOT deliver to Jurong Island & Sentosa.
8. We make every effort to deliver your order within the specified deliverytime. However, unforeseen circumstances like act-of-God or traffic/parking restrictions may result in delays. All delivery times stated, agreed or represented by us are meant to be indicative estimates only, and we will not be bound by or responsible for any inconvenience or loss arising to you from late deliveries.
9. Our food and delivery service is subject to the availability of our resources, and we reserve the right to cancel or reject any order that you may place with us.
10. For delivery to certain public places, locations with limited access or locations with postal code starting with 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 17, 18, 19, 22 and 23, we reserve the right to request customers to kindly meet our delivery representative at the nearest designated location (eg. where it may be less remote, for reasons of safety etc).
11. In the event that we are unable to make delivery because no one is present at the delivery destination to receive the order, a S$12.00 surcharge is applicable for a return trip to re-deliver the order.
12. All DELIVERY orders must be made at least 60 MINUTES in advance (subject to first come first serve basis), otherwise, an additional S$12.00 surcharge is applicable.
13. All cancellations and amendments to orders must be notified in writing via email/whatsapp.
14. Order amendment is not allowed for orders paid via debit / credit card. For all other orders, additional S$10.00 surcharge is applicable for each order amendment request.